Wednesday, January 21, 2004

False Alarm.....

The little bitty tickle thing in my throat never developed into anything. Whew! I thought for sure I was gonna get that awful whatever it was that was going around that people have had for a month.

Having said that I hope I haven't jinxed myself again.

Heartbreaker Sighting.....

After I took my son to school this morning I was stuck in traffic on my way to the PO. Guess who I saw going in the opposite direction?

Who I think also saw me.

Yup.

The heartbreaker.

In a way I'm glad that he moved so that we don't pass in traffic as much as we used to.

Not that I don't want to see him. It's just that it hurts to see him knowing he's still here and hasn't called me.

When I don't see him then I can make believe that he's left on another job somewhere else and that's why he hasn't called me. Does that make sense? It does to me.

I still don't understand why he never called me..........and probably never will.

Drunk Calling.....

Last week the ex called me about the message I left him. I told him his present was still in the frig if he wanted to come pick it up.

He hasn't shown up yet.

The next morning when I turned on my cell phone I had a message.

I retrieved the message and it was about 3 minutes of unintelligible drunk conversation, joking and laughing. Mostly a bunch of drunk laughing. I'm pretty sure it was the ex partying with friends. The only words I could make out clearly were "Hey, no bang the f______ truck".

It was so funny I was giggling the whole time I listened to it. I let my girlfriend listen to it and she giggled the whole time too.

Never Drop A Brand New Laundry Detergent Bottle On It's Cap.....

........cuz the cap might break and spill detergent on the carpet, your feet and the doormats.

And if this happens when you're home for lunch and hurrying to load the laundry in the car, keep the cat from sneaking out the door, make lunch & eat it, then brush your teeth, touchup your makeup and get back to work then factor in some time for being late back to work.

I know this because it happened to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home