Saturday, January 17, 2004

Did I Jinx Myself?

Everyone around me has been sick for the past month. People I work with, live next door to, etc. And I haven't had a thing, except for a little sneezing that I attributed that to the cold weather we've been having. I know, I know, 58 degrees is nothing compared to what some people are experiencing but that's damn cold for Kauai. And it does warm up to 78 during the day.

But, I think I jinxed myself. On Wednesday I finally mentioned to a co-worker that I've managed to stay healthy throughout everyone else's ailments. And I mentioned it again yesterday to a different coworker.

Guess what? When I woke up this morning I kinda sorta had a little bitty tickle thing going on in my throat. And my head is starting to feel like it's drifting somewhere above my body. And my ears are ringing.

Oh no..........

Screw it.....we're going to the beach anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home