Sunday, December 21, 2003

Bah Humbug.....

I'm ready for the holidays to be over already.

It's way too expensive.

And tiring.

I've been baking for three nights in a row. I made Chocolava (chocolate baklava) and Pecan Pie Bars. I just wrapped up packages to mail to my parents and my sister & her husband. Fortunately they just have to go to other islands but I'm not looking forward to going to the PO tomorrow morning. I mailed their main gifts earlier in the week.

I have to bake more tomorrow night so I have stuff for co-workers/bosses.

At least we were able to get to the beach both days this weekend.

Saturday we went to Salt Pond and it was clear and sunny. The water was like ice but we went in anyway. There was a monk seal on the beach but way on the other side. We stopped by Glass Beach on the way home and there was a monk seal sleeping on the sand there too.

Sunday we stayed closer to home and went to Baby Beach. It was also beautiful, clear and sunny.

I'm glad that I'm not traveling this Christmas. With the holiday being on Thursday that would be very inconvenient. After last Christmas my family decided that this year we would all stay home. If the theater is open on Christmas day I want to go see the Lord of the Rings movie. If not, then I guess we'll head to the beach if the weather is good.

The ex-boyfriend has been hanging around my house watching football this weekend.

Wow I'm tired. I'm heading to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home