Monday, November 10, 2003

My Toes Are Numb.........

Obviously the shoes I wore today are not made for walking. At least, not for long.

Ever since I got home this evening the 2nd, 3rd & 4th toes on my right foot are numb. All because I decided to run about four errands after work. Which required getting in and out of the car and walking.

I really like these shoes. They're Kenneth Cole. Actually, they're more like slippers with some woven thingies on the strap and a 2 1/4" heel. And they make my feet look skinny. That's important to me. Not that my feet are super wide but I've run around barefoot my whole life (ok, so I did wear shoes to school and stuff).

I Named A Jewelry Piece Today........

Working at a jewelry store can be fun sometimes.

Like today.

One of the designers created a new pair of earrings. And they aren't in the usual style. Much more modern than what we usually make. I tried them on and they are cool. The top element is a moonstone and the bottom element is black onyx. In between is gold. They articulate (in jewelry lingo that means they move).

So they're being featured in an upcoming newspaper ad. All we needed was a name. One of the reasons we name the pieces that are featured in ads is so we can track where customers find out about us.

So anyway, because they have moonstones in them, I thought Mahina (which is hawaiian for moon) was a good name. And everyone there agreed. So that's what we are calling them.

It's Not A Holiday For Me........

I have to work tomorrow. Not that I mind but a day off would be nice.

So while I'm working I'll be thinking of all the veteran's out there.

Thank you for your service and the sacrifices you have made.

Each and every one of you is a hero........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home