Monday, October 20, 2003

The Scoop On Saturday.......

I was up at 5 AM and in the shower. My son had bowling for Special Olympics and we had to be there at 7:45 AM. On a Saturday. Groan..............but he has so much fun. He placed first in the group he was in. After bowling we were stuck in the parking lot because of a parade going up the street. So we watched the tail end of the Aloha Week Parade. It was actually a nice parade. The pa'u riders looked beautiful with their leis on. And the horses had leis too. And not just around their necks but also on the top of their heads and on the backs of their saddles.

So when we could get out of the parking lot we headed home, got ready and headed for the beach. It was beautiful as usual and the water felt great. We played ball in the water and just layed around on the sand in the sun. While we were at the beach, the ex-boyfriend called me. He was at Pine Trees (a surf spot) in Hanalei but the surf was so big no one was out. He said that he was probably going to come over later. We headed home, got showered and went to bed kind of early cuz we were up so early. The ex-boyfriend never showed up.

Sunday's Happenings.........

Up early again Sunday morning as my son had non-competitive bowling. Each team consisted of two athletes, and two coaches and/or volunteers. It was more for fun than anything else and everyone had a good time. Afterwards we headed home to get ready for the beach again.

Just as we were heading out the door the phone rang and it was the ex-boyfriend. He was down in Kapaa and said to wait for him and he'd go to the beach with us. When he got here we loaded up his truck with beach stuff and headed out. We got gas and made a couple of stops for food (McDonald's and Subway). It was another beautiful day and we stayed at the beach for a couple of hours then headed home. My son and I took showers while the ex headed out to check the surf at Kealia. When he got back we watched some tv.

Confession Time......

TIme to fess up............I had sex with the ex.

The whole time we were "doing it" I was wishing he was the heartbreaker. And wondering what making love with him would be like.

I'm not in love with the ex anymore but there is something to be said about familiar sex. We always were very compatible in bed and sex was always good.

So, now I've had sex twice this year. Both times with the ex.

But, then he kind of surprised me. He wanted to go play some pool and come back later. Like midnight. Sorry, I told him, I would be sleeping. So he said he was going to get something to eat and would be back. I told him to just go. Which he did.

Word of advice.........

Hey men, listen up here..............

After sex it's not a good idea to dig out.

NOT. A. GOOD. IDEA.

You should at least spend some time with the woman so she doesn't feel used.

I'm not mad or upset with him but I do feel a little hurt and used.

Good thing I'm not mad or I'd probably be leaving nasty messages on his voice mail.

So anyway, that's my weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home