Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Heartbreaker Sighting

I can't believe what happened this afternoon.

I had just gotten gas and was driving through the parking lot when I spotted a familiar face driving a familiar truck going in the opposite direction. I decided immediately not to check my mail and cut between the parked cars with the intention of checking him out. He had just parked the truck and was getting out when I pulled up, put my window down and said hi. He said hi and stuck his hand out which I shook. We chatted briefly. Cars were beginning to pile up behind me so I said to him "You should call me". He said "I will". We said goodbye and then I drove away.

I can't believe he's back......he has the cutest dimples. He hadn't shaved in several days and looked like he just got off work. He is so cute. I just melt thinking about him. He wasn't driving his truck but the truck of one of the guys he works with. I've seen this truck several times in the last few months but didn't recognize who was driving it - it wasn't the heartbreaker.

I can only hope he calls. But if he doesn't I'll just have to deal with it............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home