Sunday, September 21, 2003

Best left to experts.......

I decided to color my hair this morning. Some time ago I purchased one of those two-step haircoloring products. First you color, then you highlight. The coloring part went off without a hitch. Then it was time to highlight. Doing this alone takes some time. Even more time when you have past shoulder length hair. By the time I was finished applying the highlight stuff it was just about time to rinse it out of my hair. I had a suspicion something was weird and when I looked in the mirror the highlighted portions of my hair were orange. That's right, ORANGE. Trick or treat anyone?

So I had some leftover coloring stuff left so I hurridly applied that to the top portions of my hair where the highlighting stuff was. It's just about time to rinse it off so I am praying that the color comes out not orange. Oh please, pray for me..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home