Monday, August 25, 2003

More stuff you don't want to know about me.......

24) I never went to my junior or senior high school prom. (It was the early 70's - proms were uncool).

25) I have green eyes.

26) I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.

27) I was born in the year of the horse.

28) I don't smoke.

29) I hate the color yellow.

30) I have a shoe fetish.

31) And a purse fetish.

32) And an earring fetish.

33) Each one of my ears is pierced twice.

34) I don't have any other body piercings - but I've always wondered what it would be like to have one of my nostrils pierced.

35) Brussel sprouts are gross.

36) I paint my toenails but rarely my fingernails.

37) I don't like Oreos.

38) Or onions.

39) I am more sensitive than people think I am.

40) My first car was a 1972 VW bug. I paid cash for it.

41) My second car was a Mazda 323. I financed it.

42) My current car is a 1995 Ford Explorer 4x4. I paid cash for it.

43) I wore braces for 2 1/2 years. I got them off 3 1/2 years ago. I still wear my retainers at night. (Hey, braces cost me $4,000).

44) I had mononucleosis in the 6th grade.

45) I've seen a volcano erupt.

46) I've been through a hurricane.

47) When I was younger I did a lot of illegal drugs.

It was another beach weekend - we went both days. Ran some errands.

Tonight I worked out and I'm tired. Think I'll try to get to bed early.

Later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home