Wednesday, August 13, 2003

wtf?

Blogger - what are you doing? Whatever change you made has resulted in such a delay in getting into you that I gave up completely yesterday.

I have a cold. A head cold to be exact. Today at work my sinuses were so painful because of the air conditioning that I wanted to trade heads with somebody, anybody. One of my bosses (the one with chronic migraines) said she'd trade with me and my response was "Anybody but you!".

So....because I feel so shitty I won't be revealing all that info about me that I hinted at a few days ago. I just want to sleep through the rest of this cold. The problem is when I lay down that I get stuffed up and can't breathe - even with two pillows. I hate head colds............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home