Thursday, July 24, 2003

Analyze This.....

I had a really weird dream the other night. I dreamt I was driving and everywhere the roads were either under construction or muddy. As I was going downhill I couldn't come to a complete stop anywhere - at a stop sign or a red light. Fortunately, each time I approached a stop sign or red light there were no cars coming in either direction that had the green light and I was able to get through without an accident. But I remember being at a one room building and going in but not finding anything or not knowing why I was there. It was kinda scary. I woke up and wondered what the heck the dream meant........

After work today I was on my way to pick up my son and wasn't paying attention to oncoming traffic when I suddenly looked at a truck going by and the guy was checking me out. His truck was almost exactly like the "heartbreaker's" truck but I realized too late that it might have been him and couldn't get a good look at it. It sounded just like his truck, diesel, but looked a little bit newer. Then when I turned off to get my son either the same truck passed me going the same way or it was another truck just like it. But I was turning and couldn't look. It could have been him cuz he was working nights this week, but...........

I need to just forget about him. Move on girl......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home