Sunday, July 20, 2003

i am a cheap drunk..........

two mai tais and i was feeling no pain. with all that alcohol in my system i slept like a baby....altho i do remember my friend getting a little too touchy feeley with me...why is it men ply me with alcohol and then want to have their way with me?

saturday i was too tired to make the drive to our favorite beach so we stayed close to home. it was very nice and my tan is looking oh so good....my son did sit under the beach umbrella the entire time as he had a beach outing on friday and got fried.....

errands today. it's completely overcast so we skipped the beach. really hot & humid. a dip in the ocean would have been nice but too lazy to drive. i spent entirely too much time on the computer. but i did manage to squeeze in some time to repot my gardenias.

work tomorrow at my favorite job. it is nice to be able to start and end each week with a job i like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home