Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Oh, no, not again. I missed my brother-in-laws birthday. I did this a couple years ago so last year I made an extra effort to remember. I baked brownies and mailed them to him in time for his birthday. This year I spaced it out. You see, I was so busy buying goodies for my parents 55th wedding anniversary basket that it completely slipped my mind. I promise I will make it up to him - I hope he likes brownies because that's what he's getting. It was "buy one get one free" on brownie mix at Safeway. I also succumbed (sp?) to the buy one get one free on the Baby Ruth Ice Cream. If you like Baby Ruth candy bars then get thee to a Safeway and get the ice cream. Bursting with flavor, absolutely my favorite ice cream right now. My cat only likes vanilla so I get both 1/2 gallons all to myself. The cat is still working on his own half gallon of vanilla.

One more day of work then Yippee! Long weekend coming up. Now what was I planning on doing this long weekend anyway???? My son would be content to watch videos dawn to dusk all day, in his room, with the door closed. I might as well live alone. At least I have the tv in the living room to myself. Let's see..........there's the beach, hey, Terminator 3 is out, mebbe we'll check that out if it's playing here. The selection of movies on this island is pitiful. There are really only two good places to see movies, one has 2 screens, the other 4. Oh yeah, I think we're going hiking on Sunday with my friend who has a friend visiting. That should be fun. We drive all the way to the end of the road on the north side of the island. Ohhhhhhhh, I can see the bridge the heartbreaker (see post dated 6/29 below) is working on. We're doing part of the Kalalau trail. Boy, there better be a beach somewhere on this trail so we can cool off. Hope it's not too muddy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home