Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Yeah Baby! My new Oakley Fives arrived in the mail and I am sooooooo happy. Hey, these are hard to find and they are the only sunglasses that I like. I think Oakley discontinued them. What will I do when these break and I can't find them anymore. I'll just have to surf the net and buy up all the Oakley Fives Brown Tortoise w/ Gold Iridium Lenses that I can find. But first must get new credit card to charge em on. Man I tell you, a woman with dark sexy sunglasses and lipstick is something to behold. So, men out there, behold me. Hey, ask me out. I'm available. The ex is trying to get me back but I'm not falling for it. I need a new man in my life. Between 5'8" and 6'2" would be nice. Nice tan, brown eyes, well groomed, full head of hair, good personal hygiene.............affectionate, sexy, trustworthy, honest, available...........well, you get the picture? Where are you love of my life?????????

Oops, gotta head to work, I'm getting carried away........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home