Monday, August 18, 2003

More things about me:

11) I finished kindergarten and first grade in one year.

12) I was very, very shy as a child & teenager.

13) In 8th grade (or was it 7th?) I purposely misspelled the word "bouquet" during our class spelling bee because I didn't like being in the spotlight.

14) I hate housework.

15) I prefer to nuke something rather than actually cook.

16) I've never had a broken bone but did fracture my toe once (actually my boyfriend at the time fractured it).

17) I was in labor for 48 hours with my son and he was born breech - both feet first. And he was 2 weeks early.

18) I once had two flat tires in one day.

19) I'm semi-psychic.

20) I like to be on top.

Ok, that's enough for now. More to follow in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home