Saturday, September 13, 2003

No news is good news...

If there were a competition for most boring blog I would win, hands down.

The week has come and gone and nothing significant has occured in my life. I went to work, I did laundry, I paid someone to install a new disposal in my kitchen sink, I paid bills, I bought groceries, I slept, I ate, watched tv. How exicting.......

I'm trying to figure out a cheap way to get a picture of my son for his school yearbook. I refuse to go to a professional photographer. A digital photo is not recommended. My camera is broken so I guess I'll be getting one of those disposable cameras and posing him somewhere outside. It's due by 9/26 so I better get off my butt.......

Today we went to the beach. I wanted to go in the water but I have some stitches on my upper arm and the doctor said no swimming. I could have gone in most of the way but, oh well, at least the wind was blowing so it wasn't too hot sitting on the beach.

I have Monday off. The jewelry store is having new carpet installed in both the sales area and the office which means I can't get on the computers so I'm off without pay. That hurts the checking account but it will be nice to have a day to myself. Wish I was on Oahu as there's tons of things to do there. But I'm not so I wonder what I will do with myself......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home