Sunday, October 12, 2003

I Want To Kiss The Person Who Invented The Remote Control......

I have three standing fans in my house. And I operate all of them with remotes. I have a remote for the stereo system in the living room. And the tv, vcr and cable box are all controlled with one remote. All I can say is THANK YOU to the person(s) who invented the remote control.

On the other hand, perhaps the remote has contributed to the widening of the American waist (and hips and thighs).

But the reason I love the remote control more than anything is because everytime something about Kobe Bryant comes on the tv I immediately switch the channel. I really don't care about Kobe Bryant or his current legal situation. As far as I'm concerned they can send him to jail already. I just don't care. And I don't want to hear about any other overpaid athlete's problems either. Who cares? I have my own problems to worry about. I don't know why the media thinks we are interested in their legal problems anyway. Actually I think the media cares more about them than the American public does. So get a clue media - cover something really newsworthy.

After yesterday's gray dismal wet weather I had doubts that today would be any different. But I was wrong. It was a beautiful day and after we finished errands this morning we headed to the beach. It felt so good to get in the ocean. There's just something theraupetic about swimming.

A few days ago I made a Pineapple Upside Down cake. I've never made one before. It's quite tasty and seems to get better with age. I hear it calling me now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home