Thursday, October 02, 2003

Feeling Human Again.....

Today I am finally feeling like a human being again. Tuesday and Wednesday were both bad days - my sinuses were all stuffed up, I was feverish, body aches - yuck. I haven't worked out since Saturday and I'm feeling guilty about it.

One of my bosses is out of town this week. We work out of the spare bedroom at her house and it's so nice when she's not there. She's constantly interrupting my train of thought as we sit about 3 feet apart. She's a verbal person and I'm a written person. So whenever she wants to send a fax or an email she interrupts me. And she's constantly talking on the phone which is very disruptive. Plus, she has really gross habits. She usually is in her pajamas until lunchtime, hasn't brushed her teeth or combed her hair. It's pretty disgusting. Then she'll use the bathroom, not spray any air freshener and asphixiate me to death. Talk about stink. I actually brought a container of air freshener over and left it in her bathroom hoping she would get the hint. She hasn't yet. The only reason I've stayed working for her is because the hours are convenient, she's close to my son's school and jobs are hard to come by.

Gotta head for the shower, Survivor comes on soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home