Friday, October 24, 2003

Finally It's Friday.......

Actually this week went by pretty fast. At one of my jobs my boss has been on another island all week so I got to goof off a little..........

The weather this week has been so nice. The mornings have been cool and clear and the days not too hot. I saw an unreal sunset driving home from Lihue last night after shopping at WalMart. There were wispy clouds in the sky and as the sun was setting they turned orange and pink. I haven't seen such a beautiful sunset in quite a while. Wish I had my camera with me.

Tonight I should have worked out but took a shower and drank a Heineken. Now I feel pretty relaxed and ready for a nap. The plan is to work out tomorrow morning before I shower and eat. Then run an errand or two and head for the beach.

Nighty Night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home