Saturday, November 08, 2003

I Really Should Know Better

So I've been hanging out with the ex-boyfriend this week.

What a mistake.

Last night he wasn't even in my house for 15 minutes before I was pissed at him for about 3 things already.

It just kept getting worse and when I told him we weren't having sex he decided there wasn't any reason to hang around so he got his stuff together and headed for the door.

So I picked a fight with him and he decided to stay. I told him I didn't want him to stay and would he please just go. But he refused.

So we go to bed and he wouldn't stop groping me. We argued again and I kept telling him to just go.

He finally did.

This morning was cloudy and rainy. But it cleared up and we went to the beach. It wasn't crowded and the water was crystal clear.

I couldn't live without having access to the ocean. It's my entertainment and my recreation.

Plan for tomorrow: more beach, weather permitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home