Friday, October 31, 2003

These are actual events.....

10/25/2001 - I was having a dream. In the dream I was sleeping and could feel someone on top of me. It was one of those dreams where you're trying to talk and no sound comes out of your mouth, you're trying to move and you can't. In the dream it was my boyfriend on top of me and I was trying to say "get off of me" and trying to shake him off but of course I couldn't move. So the dream woke me up and I tossed and turned for a few minutes trying to get back to sleep.

Then I heard a noise outside like the wind picking up and I thought, oh, good, it's finally going to rain. Only the wind never blew my curtains up and then I thought maybe the noise I heard was a car, but no car ever drove by. And the noise continued and I thought, that's weird, there's something or someone outside. It sounded like it was outside my bedroomn window facing the street, then the sound was outside the window facing the neighbor's yard. And I had my head up and was looking from window to window like what the heck?

I put my head down thinking I was just hearing things and then it felt like something was trying to get in my room and I started to get really spooked, but what am I going to do? Open my bedroom door and walk out into a dark house or go wake my son up, like he could help?

Then the next thing I knew there was an energy or presence swirling over me as I lay in bed and I put my head up again and couldn't understand why the covers weren't being blown around. It kept swirling and twirling around over me for a few seconds and then all of a sudden it stopped. I looked around my room and thought to myself, wait, I'm awake, I don't do drugs, I haven't had a drink in ages. I was definitely awake the entire time. I just kept looking around my roon at the shadows, not seeing anything, thinking that was one of the spookiest things that ever happened to me.

Finally I was able to get back to sleep.

Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home