Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Two Toes Still Numb......

Next time I wear those shoes and have to run errands which require a bit of walking I will definitely take an extra pair of shoes with me to wear.

The top portion of two of my toes are still numb.

Hey Phone Company, Suck S***!

I never heard back from the phone company about the phone I wanted to buy that they sent me a flyer on.

So, Sunday night we went to KMart and bought the phone I had seen previously.

It's really cool.

It has a base with a keypad/speakerphone/caller id/etc and other features. The base also holds one handset. Then there'a another handset with a charging base that I have in my bedroom.

And the second handset doesn't have to be plugged into the phone line. Now I can use the phone in my room without having to run to answer the phone.

I also have a phone/fax/answering machine in my bedroom but it's not cordless.

It's the simple things that make life great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home