Friday, December 05, 2003

The Holidays...

Christmas is less than 3 weeks away. I used to like shopping but not any more. The only shopping I do these days is for groceries or online. Which means that my family is getting gift cards as presents this year. They can buy their own damn gifts.

The Ex...

The ex-boyfriend called me Monday night. He was in Honolulu. Then he called me again later. He was back here. Then he called me Wednesday night. He was on Maui. He asked me if I missed him. I told him that I did. Then he asked me if I loved him. I told him that I love him but I'm not in love with him. He said that wasn't good enough.

The Heartbreaker...

I've seen the heartbreaker a couple of times in the last month. Once in the parking lot at Safeway and once as he was going in the opposite direction while we were headed for the beach. I know he saw me both times. He still hasn't called me. Which means he isn't interested. Or.....he's so interested it scares him. Whatever. I need a man with balls enough to act on his desires. And it doesn't appear that his balls are big enough..........

The Weekend...

I dropped my son off at the airport this morning. He's going to Honolulu for Special Olympics. I pick him up Sunday afternoon. Which means I have the entire weekend to myself. It looks like it's going to be rainy all weekend so I guess I'll be raiding his movie library and watching videos.

Pray for some sun for me so I can go to the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home