Monday, December 29, 2003

Am I The Only One Not Sick?

I called my mother this morning and she's sick.

One of the designers at the jewelry store has been sick for a week.

My son has a little something. Sneezing and loose bowel movements.

My boss called me this evening as I was driving home from grocery shopping. She's sick.

So I'm not working tomorrow because she's sick and doesn't want to give it to me. Which is okay with me. It won't help my checking account balance but I have a free day. And she is paying me for Thursday which is a holiday.

Speaking of which.......I have absolutely no plans for New Years Eve. Guess I'll be spending it at home........again...........alone........with my son........who will spend the entire evening in his room watching dvd's..............

Sometimes being a single parent sucks..........like having no social life........

But....I guess home is the safest place to be on New Years Eve.

And I do have a bunch of Heineken in the frig........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home