Monday, December 29, 2003

I Might Have Gotten The Ex In Trouble.....

I left a message on the ex-boyfriends cell tonite. Something like.....call me or I'm going to eat your Christmas present.

So I get a call back. Caller id shows his cell number.

I answer and a female voice asks " Is __ there?"

And I say no. She says she has his cell phone and retrieved the message. She asks me if I'm his girlfriend. I say no, I'm his ex-girlfriend. I ask her why she has his cell. She says because they were supposed to go to the movies. She asks me if my name is ___. I say yes. She asks me when is the last time I saw him. I tell her I think the Sunday before Christmas. (But it could have been the previous Sunday...I'm not sure. He came over and watched football. I ran errands with my son and then we went to the beach. He was gone when we got home).

I asked her what her name was. She told me. I asked her to tell __ to come get his Christmas present before I eat it. And we hang up.

Do I care if I got him in trouble?

Absolutely not! If he leaves his cell with someone and she retrieves his messages it's his own damn fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home