Sunday, March 07, 2004

The Finger Crossing Failed....

....woke up to rain this morning. And it's been raining all day. The sun is just now beginning to peek through the clouds and I see some blue sky. But it seems too late to go to the beach now. Or I'm just too lazy. And I still have makeup on from running errands this morning and I just want to laze around with the tv on. And eat junk food.

My son bought a dvd today at WalMart. The Fog. I thought this was a movie I had seen as a child (it's from 1979). I keep remembering a movie I saw where at the end of the movie it's all foggy and several people are, I think, sitting in a small boat in the water and they have some kind of fungus growing on them. But The Fog is not that movie. It's actually a good movie with Janet Leigh, Jamie Lee Curtis, John Houseman and Hal Holbrook. I wish I could remember what movie I'm thinking of but all I can remember is the ending and I have no clue who else is in it. Or what the whole plot is. Hey, anyone out there remember a movie like that? Leave me a comment. I'd google it but can't even think what words to enter.

I was thinking of going to the early (cheap) showing of Hidalgo today but I procrastinated long enough and we missed it. I kinda sorta want to see it but not enough I guess to make an effort to actually get there........

Now my son wants to eat french fries so I'm off to turn the oven on and get those started.......and I want a Pepsi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home