Saturday, March 06, 2004

Did I Tell You About The Time....

I found a bra and a pair of pantyhose in the trashcan outside.

My trashcan.

Outside my house.

And they weren't mine. I haven't worn pantyhose in at least 10 years.

So I made a mental list of the usual suspects. The exboyfriend, the couple living in the studio attached to the back of my house...........the ones who smoke pot in the bathroom with the exhaust fan on. I can tell when they're indulging because they hack their lungs out. And I can smell it. Believe me I know the smell of pot. I've done my share of pot smoking when I was younger. I remember the days we could get elephant from Thailand. Man that was awesome shit. And hashish...........geez I better shutup now.

Exboyfriend claimed it wasn't him. I never did ask the couple since I barely know them.

This happened quite a few months ago. It's been a boring week and I haven't had much to post about. But now I think I might know who it was. Or who it was a friend of. And what jogged my memory was the sound of someone opening my trash can and putting something in it. Someone who is a friend of the couple in the studio. She's been here for the last hour and a half washing her car. Which is another whole issue we won't get into right now.

So I think the mystery is solved. Had to be a friend of the couple. I know, kind of anti-climatic.

In other happenings, my boss at the jewelry store said when funds permit they are going to buy a PC and transfer the software back onto it. And the reason is that the newer version of the accounting software they are currently using on the MAC does not have a payroll module. I couldn't be happier. I hate the MAC. Software functions infinitely better in Windows than it does on the MAC. Yippie!

And last, but not least, it was a beautiful beach day today. The water was a bit cold but was wonderful. And it wasn't too crowded.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be just as nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home