Sunday, February 08, 2004

So Far, The Best Thing..........

....about the Grammys are the 7UP commercials.

I like No Doubt. Not all of their songs but most of them. And I can't believe that Underneath It All won a grammy. The first time I heard that song I thought it was crap. And every time I've heard it since I've thought the same thing. It's still crap.

And Alicia Keys singing was shitty.

And please.....Sean Paul singing Roxanne with Sting. That sucked. And I do not like that song Senorita that Justin Timberlake sang..........and I can't get past the way he looks. Is he ugly or what?

Either I'm getting old or music today has gone to the doodoo pot.

But I do think Christina Aguilera has an incredible voice and I like her music. But she looks much better with blonde hair.

Stay tuned for more critique as the evening continues..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home