Saturday, January 31, 2004

Not As Easy As I Thought......

A couple days ago I switched from DSL to RoadRunner. I didn't plan the move well. I've completely lost my email address book. Not that I email all that many people but there were some addresses in there I wish I had now.

And I've been spending way too much time recreating my favorites. But I'm getting there, slowly.

Where Did The Time Go?

Yesterday was my son's 20th birthday. We celebrated by getting a pizza at Pizza Hut and renting a movie at Blockbuster. It's been way too long since I've had Pizza Hut pizza and I forgot how good their pizza is. We just got a plain cheese pizza but it was incredible. The crust was soft and chewy and it was the best pizza I've ever had in my life. I guess my taste buds were just ready for it because I''m seriously considering getting pizza for dinner every night. I wonder how long it would be before I got sick of pizza.

We also had cake and ice cream. Okay, I had cake and ice cream. My son doesn't like sweets or desserts. I made an orange cake from a mix and frosted it with cream cheese frosting from a can. It was surprisingly delicious. Especially with vanilla ice cream. Which I am now out of. Gotta put that on the grocery list.

Cloudy, Sunny, Cloudy, Sunny, Make Up Your Mind Already........

The beach.......okay, it was more cloudy than sunny but what are we gonna do? Stay home and watch tv? Boring. Or, god forbid, clean. No way.

We did see a bunch of dolphins jumping in the water. And I did see one whale way out that came practically entirely out of the water. So we stuck around the whole time it was cloudy and around 3 pm it got sunny.

So - tomorrow, more beach. But maybe closer to home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home