Friday, February 06, 2004

Blogger, I Missed You.......

Finally....I haven't been able to get into blogger since 1/31. I don't know if it's my switching ISP's or a problem with blogger. I also haven't been able to access a whole bunch of websites that I had no problem getting to with my previous ISP. I just kept getting that message "The page cannot be displayed" and "Cannot find server or DNS error" at the bottom of the page. So if some of you bloggers out there have noticed that your visit counts are down it's probably because I haven't been able to get to you.

Although I don't post that often, and when I do it's pretty boring stuff, I do read other people's blogs on a regular basis. And I've missed you guys. Even tho we've never met and don't know each other I've missed reading about you and your lives. I guess it just illustrates how little of a life I really have. Which is really my choice. I've always been somewhat of a loner and have never really had that many really close friends.

Please, No Bad Luck This Time.........

My aunt is visiting Kauai and tomorrow we are getting together to do some sightseeing. We're going to head to the North Shore, have lunch and cruise.

Last time she was here visiting my camera died right after taking a picture of her and my son at Menehune Fishpond. Thinking it was the camera battery we headed to Longs via the KMart parking lot where I picked up a 3" long screw in one of my tires. It didn't go flat but I did have to buy a new tire shortly after that. So I'm hoping I don't have any bad luck on this visit.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home