Sunday, February 29, 2004

So I've given up watching the Oscars (too, too boring) and now I'm on the computer. Ok, so Billy Crystal is kinda funny but Robin Williams was funnier. There are just too many award shows around these days and getting an award just doesn't have the same meaning it used to.

Actually, I prefer to watch the pre-award red carpet show with Joan & Melissa Rivers. I like to see what people are wearing. I have to admit that although everyone was gushing about Nicole Kidman's gown I thought it was pretty ugly and the color was horrible on her. She needs to wear brighter colors. And what the hell is it with Marcia Gay Hardin's hair? Please, take it down. I did think Catherine Zeta Jones looked nice.

Has anyone seen Lost In Translation? Leave me a comment and let me know if you liked it or not. I want to rent a movie this week but don't know which one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home