Saturday, February 14, 2004

Geez...I Hate Valentines Day.......

........because I don't have a valentine.

I was listening to the radio this morning and people were calling in and sending love to their spouses, kids, parents, cousins, aunties, uncles..........blah....blah.....blah..........it made me so sick I had to put a cd on.

And I felt better until we were leaving the beach and turning back onto the highway.

Then I saw him. I'm sure now that it was him. At the time I didn't think it was. I thought it was just some guy who looked really hot.

You know - bandanna, sunglasses, unshaven, nice arm muscles on the arm hanging out the window holding onto the mirror.

And he was looking at me. And I was looking at him. He didn't wave or acknowledge that it was me. I didn't wave or acknowledge that it was him.

But I wanted to jump in his lap and.....well, you know.......

Then there was a break in the traffic and he turned down the road I was exiting and I turned onto the highway.

Damn, I could be his valentine if he so much as winked at me.

But he didn't.

We just went our separate ways.

It's still hard for me to acknowledge that he hasn't called me. I think I've given him all the signals I can.

I hate Valentines Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home