Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Ok, I'm Me Again...

I'm feeling much better today. Headache all gone.

But I still think Donald Trump is a rude man.

What The Hell Was That Flying Around My Room Last Night?

Last night I was awakened by something flying around my room. Something big from the sound of it. I threw off the covers and turned the light on. It was the hugest cockroach I have ever seen in this house. At least two inches long. So it flew into my closet and I ran and got a slipper intending to smash it. But it was too high and crawling around stuff stacked on the top shelf. So I said screw it and closed the closet door. This morning I was afraid to open the door but I had to get some clothes for work. No sign of the roach.

But I know when I least expect it that succer will come for me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home