Monday, February 23, 2004

I Could Never Work For Donald Trump.....

So I've been watching that show The Apprentice. It's amazes me how people could actually let themselves be portrayed this way on television. Each and every one of these people is a back stabbing traitor.

All for a chance to work for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is a rude man. Notice at the end of each show in the boardroom how he constantly interrups people. I know, I know. It's only an hour show. But I could never work for a man who wouldn't let me finish my sentences or explain myself. It's rude. And I would never tolerate that in a boss. I would tell him off. Probably as I was being dragged out to the down elevator.

Mr. Trump - you are a rude person. And you are cruel. I don't care how rich you are. Have you ever thought about the people you've trampled to get where you are? You make me sick.

{Getting off soapbox}........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home