Monday, January 17, 2005

OK. I Watched It....

That tsunami rundraising thingee on tv the other night. What a disappointment. Not the cause but the show. I don't think one singer sang on key. Madonna's rendition of Imagine was terrible. BuUt her hair looked nice. I'd like to wear my hair like that but can't stand hair in my face. And I just don't get the whole Mary L. Blige thing......I mean she can't sing for shit. Every time I see her, and she's all over the place, she can't carry a tune. Why is she so popular? She stinks. Maybe she has a good manager. I can't even remember who else was on cuz I gave up on it and changed the channel.

We tried for the beach on Saturday because the day dawned sunny and clear. We went all the way to Salt Pond but
it was yucky. There was a monk seal on the beach in the spot we usually hang out at. So we headed to Glass Beach and picked up a few pieces of glass. Then we gave up on the beach and headed home.

Sunday was totally a wash. It was cloudy, overcast, wet and rainy all day. So we ran errands. I tried to get my son new shoes but he was completely uncooperative. He never wants anything new as far as clothing goes. Resists new underwear, shirts, shorts, you name it. But he doesn't mind new socks. So his shoes are falling apart and he really needs new ones. But we didn't find any in his size that he liked. Didn't even want to try any on.

So I didn't work today. We hit the beach. Then afterwards we went cruising. I like to go exploring. Drive the back roads. So today we cruised up to Spalding Monument (what's left of it) then drove the old back road to Anahola. Lots of horse pastures up there. One we passed had a mare and foal in it eating near the fence. So we pulled over and fed the mare some grass. She just wanted more and more. Couldn't get the foal to come over and eat some grass. I tried to take a picture with my camera phone but it's so dang hard to see the screen in the sun that I cut off the top of the mare's head. I did get a good picture of Kong mountain which I'll post sometime.

Ok, now I'm going to watch tv the rest of the night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home