Monday, December 13, 2004

Winter On Kauai.....



Salt Pond yesterday. Taken with my camera phone. Only the photo needs to be flipped horizontally. We spent about 3 hours here yesterday. You couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. I didn't go in the water here but we went for a walk at Pakala's afterwards and found a spot with a nice sandy bottom. The water was cold but perfectly clear. As we walked back I found two big cowry shells that the surf had just washed in. Don't worry - there was no animal living inside either of them. If there had been I would have thrown them back in the water. It was such a beautiful day I didn't want it to ever end. We've had about three weeks of windy, wet weather and it was time for a beach day.

This morning dawned perfectly clear. Not a cloud in the sky. Unfortunately Monday = work, so no beach today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home