Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Excuse Me, I Have To Go Shave My Legs, They Itch.....

I, for one, will be the happiest person on earth when all this election crap is over. Sometimes I wish we could go back to the time when you had to buy the newspaper the next morning or listen to the radio to find out who won the election.

Has your phone been ringing off the hook with election pitches? Mine has and I haven't been answering it but they leave a message which I immediately erase.

All this election analysis is bullshit. I can see that I'll be channel surfing tonight in an attempt to find anything non election related to watch. Sure, I care about who wins but I don't need to know what % of a city on the east coast is comprised of ethnically. I couldn't give a rip.

So, as I said above, excuse me, i have to go shave my legs, they itch..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home