Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Necessity Is The Mother of Invention.......

Is there such a thing as slipper on a stick? Like on a broomstick?

Cuz I need one to smash the roach crawling on the wall above the counter in the kitchen. Seriously. You know how whenever you grab a slipper and try to smash a roach how it flies at you? This happened to me and I fell over a chair trying to get away from it. So I'm letting the roach do his thing tonight.

And I just turned around and the roach is gone. I hope it hasn't wandered around the corner into my bedroom.....

My Cat Loves Me So Much He Drinks My Bathwater......

When we lived in Honolulu he used to jump up on the 29-gallon aquarium and drink from that. Even tho he had fresh water in his own water bowl. Now he hops in the bathtub after I take a shower and laps up the puddles of water leftover. And he still has fresh water in his own water bowl. Sometimes I have to fill up the bathroom sink with water so he can drink from that.

No, my cats not spoiled.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home