Saturday, September 11, 2004

That's Why It's Called No Fault.....

This week hasn't been the best. Headache three days in a row. Extremely hot weather and high humidity. And on Thursday someone backed into me leaving a dent and scraped paint on the driver side door. He didn't want the police called because he didn't want to get a ticket for oversize tires. I told him that wasn't my problem. So the police were called, report was filled out (which they don't give you a copy of) and I reported it to my insurance company. Now I'm waiting for the insurance adjuster to call so he can look at the car and give me an estimate.

I've been a total slug this week. But hot, humid weather does not inspire me to push a vacumn around my sauna of a house.

I'm outta here - gonna pack the cooler and head for the beach. Hope the water is cold & clear today. I need some cooling off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home