Friday, December 03, 2004

Don't Ask Me How....

but I fixed my computer.

I was on the computer last Sunday and got a strange error message and before I could write it down my computer rebooted itself. When it came back up it thought I still had Earthlink instead of Road Runner. So I called Oceanic and they walked me through the setup of my internet & email connection.

And it seems to work fine now. I did lose a bunch of stuff but that's okay. And I had to buy Norton AntiVirus 2005 to replace the older version I lost but I like the way it works.

So I'm back up and running.

Bad News, Good News.....

Sadly, me coworkers dog died today. Her boyfriend got home from work this afternoon and found the dog had choked to death. Apparently the dog groomer didn't attach her leash to her choke collar properly. She left work early because she was upset and her boyfriend was beside himself. I feel so bad. Their dog was such a sweetie. She went hiking with us a couple years ago and was so energetic and playful. This is the second dog of theirs that has died. Their previous dog was hit by a car.

In other animal news my neighbor's lost their puppy last night. I heard her on the radio this morning reporting a lost dog. Then when I got home tonight I heard them talking to the puppy so it looks like she was found and returned to them.

My son left for Honolulu this morning to participate in the Special Olympics Bowling Competition. I hope he'll be okay. He's with a much larger group than when he was in school. He does much better when he gets more one-on-one support. I'm just hoping that he comes home with everything in his suitcase that he took with him.

So my weekend is totally free. I think I'll vacuum tomorrow morning and surprise my son by putting up the Christmas tree. He's been showing me his Santa wish list at least three times a night and asking when the tree is going up. He'll be really excited to see it when he walks in the door.

Time for me to get the dishes washed and hit the sack........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home