Saturday, December 18, 2004


My Family's Coming For Christmas.....

....and I have to make room in the frig. So I just polished off the Cookie Dough ice cream. Oh, did I mention I had to make room in the freezer too?

What, My Money Isn't Good Enough For You?????

First it was Verizon never calling me back when the phone I wanted to buy was out of stock. So I spent my money at KMart.

Then, it was MidPac Auto never calling me back (after three requests) when I asked them to split the quote on body work for my car.

Now, it's MIdas. When they did my front brakes last Saturday they discovered I needed a new master cylinder. So they tried three different ones and none of them fit. They said they would probably call me on Monday to let me know it had come in. They never called. I called them on Thursday. They said they would check on it and call me back. I haven't heard from them.

Am I the only one who has this problem? Is everyone doing so well they don't need my business? I don't understand. Used to be you could actually get service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home