Saturday, January 15, 2005

If You Think Your Shit Doesn't Stink, You're Wrong.....

Those are the words I said to my boss last Friday. Becaue she uses the bathroom (#2) and doesn't spray any air freshener. And I also told her that her wearing pajamas, not brushing her teeth or combing her hair didn't create a good working atmosphere.

But I also told her that I know she's been under a lot of stress lately because of having to travel for her job, one of her cats dying and her mom being in the hospital for 2 1/2 months and dying the first week of January.

So when I showed up for work on Tuesday I fully expected her to hand me my final check. But she didn't. And on Tuesday and Thursday she wasn't wearing her pj's when I got to work. But she was on Friday.

At least next week she's on Oahu for a tradeshow so I won't have to deal with her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home