Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Update....

The monarch butterfly hatched today. It was drying it's wings when I came home for lunch today. I also saw a newly hatched one on my neighbor's wall.

Visited the day program my son will most likely be attending when he graduates from high school. OMG - less than three weeks to go.

Was awakened last night/this morning by the sound of someone hammering something. Then someone yelled SHUTUP and all was quiet again.

Watched the finale of Survivor. Was deeply disappointed in the outcome. Even tho it was inevitable.

Went to cbs.com and voted for Rupert to win the 2nd one million $ prize. It appears that you can vote as many times as you want.

Killed two birds with one stone today.....my son got his hair cut while I did laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home