Saturday, May 01, 2004

The Most Exiciting Thing That Happened To Me This Week....

...I banged my thigh into a chair and fell on the floor while being chased by a flying roach.

It all started as I was getting something out of the refrigerator. A huge roach crawled out from under the frig and headed towards the cat sitting on the kitchen floor waiting to be fed and ran up the wall into the living room.

After I fed the cat I walked into the living room to hunt down the roach. I spotted it high up on the wall out of reach so got the roach spray and sprayed it. As I stood in the middle of the room it flew across the room to the other wall. I went to get a slipper so I could smash the sucker.

That's when it flew straight for my head. I screamed and started running. I smacked my thigh on the corner of a chair and fell on the floor. My cat came running to see what the hell was going on. And there I was flailing on the floor. Totally freaked out that the roach was in my hair or something.

It wasn't. It was back on the wall. And beginning to feel the effects of the roach spray as it drunkely flew around. I stayed out of it's way until it was within reach and smashed it with the slipper. Ewwwwwww!

By the end of the night there were 5 dead roaches in the trash. The big kine - we call em B52's.

The Next Night.....

There were two more. Ugh.

It's times like this I want to get a hotel room so I can sleep without imagining roaches attacking me in bed.

My Thigh....

...amazingly there is no bruise on my thigh. It hurts in that spot but no black 'n blue. Yet.

Remind me to tell you about the time I baked a roach while preheating the oven and thought the stink smell was my neighbors cooking fish.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home