Monday, April 19, 2004

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmmmm....

Why the overhead fluorescent lights in my kitchen take about 1 1/2 hours to come on in the morning, but at night they come on immediately.....

Why my neighbor has gotten in the habit of using my water hose to water his plants when his hose is just around the corner.....

Why someone opened all the mailboxes on my street and put up all the red flags either last night or early this morning.....

My So Exciting, Ultra Enviable Life.....

Last Weeks Monday to Friday Happenings:
Worked All Week
Special Event: Reluctantly wrote check to Uncle Sam and mailed in with federal tax return. Bah!
Reality: Am broke until next payday.

Saturday Happening:
Beach - Salt Pond
Spotted - one Hawaiian Monk Seal w/ radio tracking device attached to it's back.

Sunday Happening:
Beach - Polihale
Drive - unpaved, rutted road
Observation - my car needs new shocks (why is this? i just got new shocks 11 months ago. or is it my ball joints? i need to have that done. any mechanic reading this please feel free to enlighten me....)
2nd Observation - wow, the sand is hot out there.
3rd Observation - next time don't leave the beach umbrella in the car
4th Observation - the dirt doesn't get any redder than on Kauai.
5th Observation - Pakala's must have had good surf judging by the number of cars parked along both sides of the road.

Stay tuned for this week's events.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home