Sunday, March 28, 2004

You Should Have Been Here Yesterday........

.........good thing we went to the beach yesterday. Today is overcast and gloomy. I have a hard time getting off my butt and getting outside on days like this. It just seems like there's no reason to leave. Consequently I have been lounging around in my bathrobe all morning. If I'm not headed to the beach then I have to put makeup on to go out. If I don't then I can get by with lipstick and sunglasses. As long as I don't have to take the sunglasses off. Which is kinda hard if you're inside someplace. I just don't like the way I look without makeup. When I was younger it was okay but now that I'm older, well, trust me when I say I look better with makeup. Any my sunglasses are not prescription so kinda hard to read stuff.

I wonder what my neighbor has found to do.....he's come and gone about four times already since 7:30 am this morning.

I'm getting hungry so I'm gonna eat some pizza now.

Hope your Sunday is going well. (Translated - I hope you found something to do outside in the sun!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home