Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Kinda, Sorta...

...starting to feel better.

I'm still coughing and my sinuses are backed up and my ears won't pop. But, I am better than I was.

I didn't let it stop me from getting to the beach on Sunday. And good thing. We headed for a beach near home but the weather was sucky so I said to my son "Let's cruise!" and he agreed. So we ended up on the south side and it was incredibly beautiful. The whole 3 hours we were there only one tiny cloud passed over the sun. The water was chilly but we went in anyway.

The Ex-Boyfriend....

...called me last Tuesday night. Wanted me to bail him out of jail. I asked him why he was in jail. He said because of traffic tickets from years ago that he never paid, did community service for or whatever. I told him I didn't have any money.

He called me again this Tuesday night. This time I asked him how much his bail was.......$2,000.00. Now he says he's in jail because he hasn't paid child support (I've known him about 14 years and he's never paid child support).

He said a bunch of stuff to me that he hoped would convince me to bail him out. But I wasn't buying any of it. He's never taken care of his legal problems and now it's come back to bite him on the butt.

As much as I don't like to think about him being in jail I have no intention of bailing him out. And.........I don't have the money.

Even if I did I wouldn't help him anyway. I've helped him plenty in the past and he has never repaid me. He's cheated on me, lied to me and done things I never should have tolerated. I'm older and wiser now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home