Monday, March 29, 2004

Weird Dream............

I had a weird dream last night. Actually, this morning. Kevin Costner was in it and he was a bad guy. Like trying to kill me bad guy. But I woke up suddenly and very alert from the dream before he could kill me. I wanted to look at the clock and see what time it was but everytime I do that I never can get back to sleep. So I didn't look at the clock and pretty soon my alarm went off and I got up and started my day.........

Weather Report...

It's still raining here.

My Dad's In The Hospital.......

Last week my dad hurt his back lifting something. A few days later as he was trying to get out of bed he fell and banged his head on the closet door. My mom had to ask the neighbors to help lift him up because he couldn't get up as his back was already hurt. She has her own problems and couldn't help him get up. So an ambulance was called and he was taken to the hospital. The cops also showed up as somehow someone (?) thought it was a "domestic". Hah Hah! That's funny.....

Long story short.......he's still in the hospital and now he has a cold. I talked to him tonight and he sounds all stuffed up. And doped up. Now he is on antibiotics in addition to whatever pain meds for his back and valium if he wants it. He didn't have a cold when he went in the hospital. They took an xray today but will not have results until tomorrow. I'm just praying he doesn't get pneumonia. He's supposed to be in the hospital to get better not get worse. He's 82 so I'm praying he improves fast.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home