Sunday, April 04, 2004

Still Raining.....

...I think we're going into the fourth week of rain here on Kaua'i. If we weren't already an island I'd say we had become one with all the precipitation we've had. It's really the pits. I don't find it very appealing to do things while it's raining. So consequently we haven't been doing much of anything.

Yesterday my son had Special Olympics. Check in was 7 am. On a Saturday. It was cloudy the whole time with occasional sprinkles and kinda windy. He got one first place, one second place and one third place in his age bracket for his events. Not bad. He had fun.

So now he's qualified for the statewide competition on Memorial Day weekend.

If I had something exciting to write about I'd write about it. But I don't. So I'm gonna make some guacamole, park my butt on the couch, watch the early news and chow down on chips, guacamole and the last Heineken I have in the frig.

Adios...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home