Sunday, May 09, 2004

Things I Saw Or Did Last Week...

Found a monarch butterfly cocoon on the handle of the rubbish can.

Bought my mom candy for Mother's Day. Put half of each type in a box to be mailed to her. Ate the other half while watching TV this week.

Made an appointment to have the oil leak on my car fixed.

Did laundry after work on Tuesday at the laundromat.

Discovered my new favorite drink is Vanilla Pepsi.

Scheduled a visit to a day program my son may attend after he graduates this month.

Made a few phone calls and found out the ex-boyfriends bail is actually $4,000.00.

Wondered how the ex-boyfriend will react when I tell him I didn't feel comfortable calling his mom to pass on a message that he wants her to sell two of his cars to raise the rest of his bail money.

Watched a black cat walk down the sidewalk in Lihue while I waited for my car to be safety checked.

Went swimming at Baby Beach Saturday morning.

Ate a Burrito Supreme (no meat/no onions) while sitting in traffic on Kuhio Hwy mid-Saturday.

Left a bag of non perishable food on the mailbox for the Stamp Out Hunger food drive by the USPS.

Stuck my neighbors mail in their door while wondering why they never check the mailbox.

Choked on the exhaust fumes that came in my house while the neighbor warmed their car up.

Watched the crabs scampering on the sand at the beach at Pakala's Saturday afternoon.

Wondered where the "heartbreaker" is working now.

Thought about getting a hobby to occupy my free time.....let's see....knitting. No, too sedentary. Crocheting....ditto. Photography.....don't have a camera. Blogging.....wait, I already do that. Stamp collecting............boring. Ok, I give up. The hell with hobbies.

Thought about how much a cleaning service would cost while vacuuming the house on Thursday.

Wondered if there's any sun on the west side because it appears to be raining in my neck of the woods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home