Monday, September 05, 2005

New Haircolor

New Haricolor.....

So.....i finally caved and bought a digital camera. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W5. Why did I wait so long? I love instant gratification and now I have it. Well, at least with pictures. So I had to charge the batteries before I could use it so couldn't take any pictures on Saturday. Too bad. We went to Salt Pond and it was the most beautiful day. Blue sky. Clear water. Deserted beach. Just the way I like it. Seriously, where was everyone on Saturday? There weren't more than 8 people at a time at our end of the beach. It was perfect.

So Sunday I woke up to rain, overcast skies, and more rain. So I decided to color my hair. I swore I would never do the whole head then highlight thing again. I lied. I did it again. So whaddya think?



It's really hard to take a picture of the back of your head. And I didn't blow dry my hair so it's kinda wavy. The weather did clear around the middle of the day but we just hung out at home all day. I watched one of my son's dvd's - The Ring 2. Not as good as The Ring but not bad.

So today on the way to the beach we stopped at the swinging bridge in Hanapepe. Pictures are in flickr. If you click on the above picture it should take you there. Then after the beach (which got really crowded today) we drove to Menehune Ditch in Waimea. There's another swinging bridge there over the Waimea river. The trades were strong today and let me tell you they aren't called "swinging bridges" for nothing. Whew, don't look down or you'll get sick, or vertigo, or both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home